Friday, April 9, 2010

no writing

As I sit here with many topics to post about, I can not bring myself to write. My heart is not in it today, so I am not going to waste a great story on a writer who is halfheartedly writing. I did however work hard on my running and pull-ups today and felt that I did not want the entire posting opportunity to go to waste so I have to offer my gratitude list and my running update. Be back tomorrow.


Gratitude List
* Absolutely gorgeous day
* The invention of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream so Bean can have Green Ice cream with Black Spots like the green snake in the zoo.
* Tadpole's joyful spirit. He is the happiest baby I have ever seen.

Running and Pull-ups: working on doing pull-ups without any assistance. Changed my training up a bit. Discovered that I am strong enough to do chin-ups and one very close gripped pull-up. It's progress. I ran 4 miles on the treadmill.Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment